We have move our house to a new URL!
Nicaragua Spanish Language Schools
We can set up your transportation to and from the airport as well as between schools if you are doing one our program locations or a combination of cities. See the price of transportation on the prices page (prices vary depending on the location).
Public transportation is cheap and plentiful in Nicaragua. There are buses running almost all of the time between cities and there is great taxi service in Managua. For those who desire, you can also rent a car at the Managua airport from one of the major agencies like Budget or Avis.
- Present Perfect Subjunctive (Preterito Perfecto del Subjuntivo)
The present perfect subjunctive is used after certain expressions for completed actions that are related to this or actions that end in the future. Use Action completed remains tied to this example: Esperamos que la operación haya sido todo un éxito. (la operación acaba de realizarse) Action to be completed in the future example: Podrás ver a […]
- Idiom and idiomatic (Modismo y sus Idiomaticos)
An idiom is fixed whose meaning can not be inferred from the words that compose an expression. It is a language that allows custom condense an idea in a nutshell and transmit the concept to all those who share the same language. It is sometimes confused with idioms sayings, but they have an educational or […]
- Adverb Clauses (Clausulas Adverbiales)
1. Independant Disclaimer: Nos matriculamos mañana. 2. Dependent Disclaimer: No sentirnos bien. 3. Unless the adverbial conjunction ” a menos que” the two clauses. 4. The adverbial conjunction = an adverb cause the subjunctive . 5 This adverb (adverbial conjunction) modifies the verb “matricularse” in the independent clause; communicates to us the condition of the plan to […]
- Imperfect Subjunctive (Preterito Imperfecto del Subjuntivo)
In Spanish the imperfect subjunctive is used in some subordinate clauses and express courtesy and caution. Use The verb in the main clause is in the past or in simple conditional and subjunctive action takes place simultaneously or later form the action of the main clause example: Sin embargo necesitaríamos algún voluntario que ayudase con la reparación. Aunque no sabías que […]
- Temporal clauses (Clausulas temporales)
The rules: . 1 category of temporal clauses there is a condition that causes the subjunctive: there are certain conjunctions which relate to time. . 2 Conditions to be a verb in the subjunctive in the dependent clause are temporary: a. two clauses b. action refers to the future c. action is uncertain d. […]
- Conditional clauses (Clausulas Condicionales)
Conditional clauses behave much the same way in Spanish and English. The conditional clause proposes an action that will cause another occurs. The meaning of each sentence varies depending on the tenses used. This combination involves a routine in a continuous present. The idea is that whenever an action occurs, no further action is performed […]